Twittando...

    Me siga no Twitter!!! =D

    06/02/2010

    Music of the Week

    Today I'm posting the Music of the Week. I chose I Still Believe of Alyson Avenue band. Why I chose this song?

    First of all I chose it 'cause the lyrics; it is so awesome (mainly 'cause the chorus that made me feel perseverance)!

    The lead singer of Alyson Avenue was Anette Olzon (I love her), currently on Nightwish band. The style of Alyson Avenue is a classic rock or something else.

    Enjoy it! ;)

    Music: I Still Believe
    Artist/Band: Alyson Avenue
    Album: Omega
    I was down in the darkness
    I lived in some kind of endless nights
    Never saw the light
    A cold dark sky
    I tried my best to live
    The daylight still is gone

    I have my reasons to hold on
    Climbed the hard way to reach for the moon

    Chorus
    I still believe
    That this crazy thrill of mine
    Made me grow to a kind who will reach for the sky
    Where angels lead the way
    I still believe
    Remember who you are
    Open your eyes
    See where you are
    The light will lead you on

    I was a human disaster
    I wasn’t clear of what was going on
    Nothing reached me inside
    Or was it the inside that could not get out?
    I was afraid
    Life spun on wheels

    I have my reasons to hold on
    Climbed the hard way to reach for the moon

    Chorus

    With strength of my heart and the will to feel love again
    I climbed myself up
    The sun broke the dawn


    Nenhum comentário: